Even though Australian markets are on the rise and unemployment rates are at a four-year low at the moment, many small businesses are struggling to account for the recent shifts and changes in the modern commercial environment:
- Technological advancements and alterations
- Heightened need for web-based advertising, such as SEO
- Unprecedented competition due to globalisation
- Intensifying seasonal fluctuations
- Swelling property prices
- Faster turnover rates
- Inconsistent supplier outlays
- Ballooning interest payments from past loans
Therefore, in order to gain a competitive advantage, avoid bankruptcy, and confidently push forth into the 21st century of commerce, many prudent companies are beginning to bolster their bottom lines with amicable business loans.
This brief article will outline the benefits associated with this particular lending solution and explain how it can help reinvigorate your business.
You Can Use the Loan for Anything
Regardless of whether you happen to be on the brink of insolvency or on the threshold of unprecedented success, a contemporary business loan can provide your organisation with the following resources required to take the next step:
- Invest in new equipment and technology
- Open a new branch or office
- Hire modernised marketing experts
- Rebuild your website and brand name
- Enlarge inventory orders for bulk discounts
- Restructure existing debt with lower interest payments
- Automate in-house procedures to decrease overhead expenses
- Initiate new product lines or service offerings
- Augment your distribution network
As you might imagine, this type of loan essentially allows you to regain the mantle of being your own boss, for you’ll be able to allocate the entire loan amount as you see fit with no restrictions – all you need is a viable plan for you’ll use the funds.
Fiscally Prudent Terms and Low Barriers to Entry
If you partner with a reputable lending agency – such as Discovery Credit, for instance – you’ll be able to obtain a significant amount of working capital and enhance your scope of operations without burying yourself in exorbitant interest payments:
- Loans range from $1,000-$500,000
- Available for start-ups, new businesses, and existing business in a wide range of industries
- No A.B.N. required
- No need for two years of financial records (as with most loans)
- Poor credit history is not a disqualifier
- Short-term or long-term agreements available
- Low interest rates and desirable repayment plans
- Unsecured loans with no required collateral
Best of all, today’s business loans are incredibly intuitive and easy to access if you do the following:
- Fill out a simple pre-approval form and obtain eligibility in as little as five minutes.
- Provide a few basic documents to your lending agency.
- Establish the terms of your loan and a workable repayment plan.
- Sign your loan agreement and obtain your contract.
- Receive same-day funding (deposited directly into your business account).
Instead of going through the arduous lending process with a traditional banking institution, you’ll be able to gain access to a large sum of working capital so you can put it to work for your company as soon as possible. So if you’ve been holding off on a particular expansion, marketing initiative, or purchase order, you finally have an economical solution at your disposal.